Sunday, July 4, 2010

Introductions

Hi all,

"...if you are reading this post, you should think about getting a life!"

A quick introduction - I'm a computer-kinda guy making a living in the North of Australia, where the minimum recorded temperature on record is 12degC - no frost related problems here and static protection is rarely employed... something about annual rainfall of 2 metres.

What will I be writing about?
Most of my articles will normally relate to one or more of the following things:
1. Maintaining my at home network - even the hard core computer geeks at the office think I'm a bit wierd running Cat6 through my home and VMware ESXi on my home server.
2. Telecommunications in Australia - adding my 2bits worth to the Aussie communications landscape.
3. Anything else that comes to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment